1. Stay on your side of the road.
2. Don't hug the centerline.
3. Be aware you may meet riders on horseback or ATVs almost anywhere.
4. If you are not accustomed to very curvy and mountainous roads, give yourself time to adjust.
5. Ride within your skill level.
6. Always watch for white-tailed deer, red fox and in the southeastern section of the county, herds
of elk and open- range horses on or near roadways.
Kentucky law does NOT require use of a motorcycle helmet UNLESS you are under 21 years of age or have had your motorcycle license for less than one year.
Eye protection is required by law.
Kentucky highway emergency numbers are: 911 or 800-222-5555